FAQS To Buying/Selling Collectibles or Toys
We have been contacted by some of our local customers asking if we would be interested in buying certain collections or toy items. The answer is yes! we are always looking for the lost toy, the misfit toy, and the replacement toy. Did you ever have a favorite toy that was left behind somewhere, or maybe it was lost in a natural disaster? We know it's not easy when something gets lost especially if it was your favorite toy. So our goal is to try to help others connect in ways that will bring a smile to there face. You might just have what someone else is seeking. So with that being said, we would love to hear from you. You might even have some questions for us so we put together some of those common FAQS below for you, we hope it helps.
- Do we buy collections? Yes, we do. You will need to provide pictures and prices at the time of contact, along with your contact information and location. All collections or items must be located within the United States.
- What kind of condition do they have to be in? All items must be clean and in gently used condition.
- Are we looking for anything in particular? Yes! we are always looking for older toys and collections. Pretty much things you would find or acquire from the 1980s. Especially toys that were sold by Kenner, Parker Brothers, Dakin, Milton Bradley, & American Greetings.
- Is that all we look for? No, we are always open to other collections or items, as long as they are Character or toy related.
- Would we consider items that are incomplete? Yes
- Do we guarantee or promise that we will buy said collections or items from you? No, we make no guarantee or promise. You could have the best collection in the world in your opinion, but if you are overpriced, and the items are dirty or broken. Chances are we will pass.
- Do we accept donations? Yes, we will be glad to accept your collectibles or toy donations if you live in Springfield, MO or the surrounding area. As long as they coincide with what we sell. Message us for more information.